Sunday, December 16, 2012

So much to do...so little time

In a perfect world I would be posting 2-3 times a week, with multiple outfit posts, a ton of wonderful pictures and great write ups. But unfortunately we do not live in a perfect world, so therefore I never have time to post or do any of that super-awesome sounding stuff! So anyhow, in my "un-perfect" world, I will proceed to go to school for one hundred-and-fifty-seven more days, which seems to be a horribly long amount of time. I will go to basketball practice, and win some more games..hopefully not lose any ;) I will work occasionally on some Saturdays, I will spend time with my amazing family and boyfriend. ANNNDDDD....I will hopefully get maybe more than 1 post every 2 months in..so sorry.. I just need more time in the day! And some more help on blogger :/ I really know this blog looks very sad..so if anyone out there knows and cool tricks ;) pleasssse help a girl out!
That's all for now!
XO,
A*

No comments:

Post a Comment