Friday, January 3, 2014

|| 2014 || a new year *

2014 I am ready for you!

I am going to make this year one to remember. I want to start setting goals for myself, and sticking to them. I feel like 2013 was a slacker year for me, sort-of. I want to stay positive, do great in school, and stick to my goals. I follow casey from www.thewiegands.com and every year she picks a word and so I decided I would link-up and do the same. I want to try and post more often, and make my posts more full. I will be taking a website construction class and I am so excited to learn more about html..etc. and use it on my blog! This is one goal I would really like to fulfill. If anyone has any pointers on spicing up this silly little blog, PLEASE let me know :)

I would also like to do more, and not be so afraid. My whole life I have been afraid of stepping out of my comfort zone, and I think I got that from my mom. I'm not sure why, but as I get older, I am getting more shy. That is something I want to change!

I really hope this is a great, productive year!

Let me know what some of your goals are for this year, i would love to hear from you all! :)

xoxo

Allison

2014

2 comments:

  1. Allison,
    Love your blog...found you through the link--up. Goals can be so difficult, so thank you for that gentle reminder to set them...yet again for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Allison. Congratulations! You're the winner and Mandriu handmade clip goes to you. Could you please contact me with your address please. My email address is morta.bart@gmail.com
    Mandriu
    P.S. Sorry for posting here. Couldn't find your contact details on your blog.

    ReplyDelete