Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pillow Thoughts..

Sometimes I wonder why life has to be so crazy. Why is it that one day we are happy as a can be and jumping for joy, yet the next we feel as if we have never been more down.

Yesterday I was extremely excited to come back to school and start this semester, knowing things would be much different since my best friend transferred to a school closer to her hometown. I was still excited, optimistic, and ready to take on this semester.

Today when I got here I started to get a little bored, gloomy, and just not really feeling it. I wish Syd was here and I could just run down to her room in the hall below me and we could talk for hours, but I know that I wont be able to anymore. I guess I just need to learn to accept change, and that is something I am horrible at.

If that's one thing I would tell you about if we met would be that I hate change. Another is, I've discovered I am ALOT more shy than I thought I was and college has definitely showed me that. Slowly I will learn to be more confident and willing to go out and be the first one to say something to someone, but for now I will stick to the few friends I have here.

Classes start tomorrow and I know I need to change my attitude again and get motivated, I know I will.. Tomorrow is a new day..

That's all for tonight.

xoxo

Allison

P.S-- for those of you starting classes as well, good luck and kick this semesters butt! ;)

kelseybentley raod2 road sky sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment