Thursday, July 9, 2015

Work.. & Work

This summer has been quite the ride so far. P has been working so much overtime it's not even funny, I'm lucky if i get to see him for 4 hours a day. It really stinks. No, actually it sucks. I feel as if it makes it very hard for both of us to work on our relationship, because one little fight seems like the biggest deal now because we never see each other, and I know we both need to work on it. Life is way too short to think that small things are big things. Yesterday, I had a classmate pass away from suicide. 21 years old. 21 FREAKING years old. This world is just too hard for some people. So LOVE everyone, ya'll. Is it really that hard to smile at a stranger and tell them to have a good day, No I don't think so.
My work is so freaking awesome. You all should work at Java by the Bay, and I'm not kidding when I say that. I have the best bosses ever and I wish i could work there forever. I mean, c'mon, i get paid to drink coffee and talk to the coolest people in the world that seem to wander into our tiny little coffee house in L'Anse, MI. I wouldn't want it any other day.

Side note** I cannot believe my life got away from me and I haven't posted for a whole year?!?!?


Oh, ya know, just my P saving turtles like its his job 

Hippie headbands are the bomb

our job description includes fisherwomen

Took the side by side for a ride one great night 

mmm...latte

a beer and my guy.. doesn't get better 

cute cousins


portabello salad... uh yeah try it 

baby. 


No comments:

Post a Comment