Friday, July 11, 2014

DIY //



Okay, so yesterday I had this itch to make something.. I've been wanting to start doing a couple of projects for my dorm room come August, but I just haven't gotten to it, so yesterday was the day! I took my dogs down to the lake and collected a couple of pieces of drift wood and pondered what i was going to do with them for a while. While I thought on that, I remembered I had a couple of old picture frames that my aunt had given me when she moved. So I decided to paint those and found some really cute prints to go inside. I am soooo happy with the results!! I want my dorm to be cosy and whimsical with a lot of white, but pops of color, and these two projects turned out exactly how I had envisioned them! 

For the piece of drift wood // 
I took just some regular scotch tape and painted in-between 2 pieces-- SUPER EASY--but CUTE!


Do you guys have any cute DIY projects you've accomplished?? Let me know! 



I'm hoping this is my next drift wood project!! How cute is that?


^^ from the other day when we had a girls day and went to the breakers
Street dance ;)


^^ and the 4th of July wedding we attended.. so gorgeous it was.
oh, and he's cute, too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment