Monday, June 4, 2012

my weekend through instagram

Here are a few pictures from my weekend..i was sooooo busy, but it was all fun. Saturday was track UP finals which consisted of waking up at 6:30 riding a bus for an hour and a half, running the first event {3200 relay}. Freezing my bee-hind off all day to run the last event {1600 relay}. Other than the freezing and waiting, it was a good day. Then Sunday we had my baby brothers birthday party.. I cannot believe he is already seven..sniffle..sniffle. This spoiled little guy got a dirt bike..and boy was he happy! So needless to say i am pretty tired today, and probably going to do a lot of sitting around..but i mean who doesn't like to do that! Have a wonderful week, for whoever is taking their lovely time to read this :) and thanks!
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment