Thursday, June 14, 2012

photo shoot

Yesterday I had a senior-ish photoshoot with the wonderful Emily Dennis over here. She is amazing, she's only been shooting for about a year, and pretty much taught herself everything. This year she asked me to be her "senior representative" where i would do photoshoots with her for advertisement and then she will take my senior pictures. Last night my sister Paige and I went out with her for a little sister shoot. It was sooo much fun! Emily just cracks me up! Her husband Matt was there recording the whole shoot for a video they will be making! I can't wait to see! First we headed out to an old barn with a turquoise door! Turquoise!! It was amazing! And inside there was an old vintage car, we were in heaven! Then we went out to a friends lakefront property, but it got pretty chilly so we didn't get many there! So check out her page! She's awesome! Here are a few outfit pictures! I'll be linking her blog post once she puts it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment