Thursday, August 1, 2013

Dorm room essentials: Part One

On Monday, my mom and I went shopping for my dorm room. I couldn't believe how many great deals we found at Target! I knew I wanted to stick with gray, but I wasn't sure what other colors to use. When I spotted this yellow pillow I knew yellow would be another, but it still seemed a little dull. I found the cutest turquoise metal bin that made my color scheme perfect! I couldn't find it online so it's not pictured :( but if you follow me on Instagram @allisonkoskinen I recently posted a picture of the shelf I started to try out decorating and the bin is there. I'm so glad I found everything! I still need to pick up a couple of loose things,but for the most part I got everything!

A few other things I picked up were:
Hangers
Towels (yellow and gray to match)
A gray shag rug
Toiletries

I still need to find some prints that I want to frame on the wall above my bed, if you know of any grat Etsy shops let me know :)
I can't wait to move in and show you all what it will look like! Stay tuned for the finished product ;)


20130731-235100.jpg
1.
2.White
3.
4.

No comments:

Post a Comment